Shop for Best 270 Win Ammo For Mule Deer And Best 308 Hunting Ammo For Deer Ads Immediately .
Little giant incubator 9200
- example, the typical White-tailed deer load for the 270 Winchester is 130 grains when using the lead core bullets which slough their weight, including lead, when hitting the animal. With copper, there is no loss of weight, and even wider wound cavities with increased velocities, so a comparable choice is to use 110 gr bullets. The benefit to
- I can't imagine too many hunting bullets from 130gr-150gr are going to be a mistake on pronghorn and whitetails. Buy 2-4 different makes/models of 130gr ammo. Shoot them round robin. Which ever shoots the best, buy lots more of those and practice. I've read/heard/had great luck with Federal Fusions for factory ammo.
Get all of your reloading supplies including Smokeless Powder, Primers, Bullets and Brass for one hazmat fee. We are your one stop shopping headquarters for bulk reloading supplies . There is no need to look anywhere else because when you purchase from Powder Valley you’re guaranteed the best prices.
- Ammunition is an investment, and you owe it to yourself to store it properly in a cool, dry and dark place. Ammo boxes will help you achieve the best ammo storage. Reloading Blocks. Reloading blocks and trays help keep your ammo secure and organized throughout the reloading process. Think of them like an ice tray, but for ammo.
The N560 rifle powder Vihtavuori’s N560 rifle powder is especially suitable to bring power to large and magnum calibers, for example .270 Winchester, 6,5-284, 7 mm Remington Magnum, 7 mm Weatherby Magnum and even the .416 Rigby. This rifle powder is also very good choice for handloading the .338 Lapua Magnum when using lighter bullets of 250 grains or
- Ammo For 45 70 Henry Rifle For Sale Deer Hunting And Best 270 Hunting Rifle 2013 is best in online store.
Recommended Bullets for handloading / reloading cartridges for Hunting Deer Sized Game ... Best Sellers ; ... 270 Caliber 140gr AccuBond® Bullet (50ct) 3 Review(s)
- today I took to the range with 25 rounds of reloaded 270 ammo. I had loaded up the Hornady 140 gr Boat tail soft point. Used 5 rounds of 5 different loads of win760 ball. CCI Large magnum primer. 46.5 47.5 48.0 48.5 49.0 My results have me puzzled. I retreived these loads from the Hodgdon site and went from the bottom to the top with a 0.1 above.
Aug 01, 1997 · Reloading The .270 Winchester Rifle (FN=Flat Nose, SP= Spire Point, HP= Hollow Point, RN= Round Nose) JHP= Jacketed Hollow Point, FMJ=Full Metal Jacket) Loads for .270 Winchester Rifle: (Note: These are near maximum loads, you should use 10% less to start.) (See note on Powders below or read all about various Powders.) Bullet is .277" diameter.
- Expansion on impact is invariable massive, wreaking havoc on vitals. To achieve best-possible BCs these bullets tend to be heavy for caliber, which provides plenty of mass and momentum for raking shot presentations. There are those that believe the ELD-X is the single most versatile deer bullet on the market.
270 Caliber Reloading Components. 270 Caliber Bullets. 270 Weatherby Magnum Brass.270 Winchester Brass.270 Winchester Short Magnum Brass. Reloading Information.
- Generally bullets under 200 grains or ones specifically designed for it are your best option for hunting. Check with your bullet manufacturer of choice for their recommendation. **Not all .338-08 wildcats were chambered the same and may not headspace correctly with factory .338 Federal brass or ammunition.
We chose 6 different factory 270 cartridges, all with 130 grain bullets, took some pictures of them and took them out to the range. We fired at least (3) 4 shot groups of every type, and shot more of the ones that looked better. So, the groups that appear the best were also tested the most.