Both are old standbys for the 45 acp cartridge. Lots of load data out there. I have been loading 4.6 to 4.9 grains of bullseye over a 200 grain LSWC. Chronograph says 835 - 900 fps depending on the charge.
Old log cabin designs
- This 200 grain, hardcast lead semi-wadcutter offering is a reliable, accurate performer and makes an ideal target or field load. This load makes Major power factor and is ideal for the serious competitor or accuracy buff. This load is optimized for the 1911 platform. Caliber:.45 ACP Bullet: 200 gr. H&G #68 Lead Semi-Wadcutter (L-SWC) Velocity ...
- Sep 02, 2014 · I have two loads that I use for practice and matches. Good accuracy and reliable. 200 grain lead or plated SWC with 4.5 of either WW-231 or Titegroup. 230 grain lead or plated round nose with 5.0 of WW-231 or Titegroup.
Home / Reloading Components / Swamp Popper Cast Lead Bullets / 45 ... Available on backorder. 45 LC 200gr PJ LSWC 500ct quantity. Add to cart. ... 45 ACP 200gr PJ ...
- Sep 02, 2020 · Anybody here load 200gr SWC in 45ACP? My question is, how much of the bullets shank do you leave sticking out of the case? Ive usually had best results with the edge of the wad cutter almost flush with the case mouth. Just curious what the rest of you guys do. JTD Similar Threads: H1000 and 200gr eld-x (300win mag).308Winchester with Hornady ...
Powder Bul Weight C.O.L. Min Charge Max Charge Optimal Charge Bullet Make Bullet Type Primer Notes; Accurate - #5: 185 gr. 1.175 in. 7.4 gr. 9.2 gr. 8.3 gr. Hornady
- Jan 10, 2013 · Also found some loads for a variety of Hodgdon powders for an assortment of 200 gn bullets:.45 ACP / .45 Automatic (Using 200 GR Hornady Bullets) Reloading Data Printable Version Warning! Notes: This data was shot by Brian Pearce, Wolfe Publishing Company.
I am getting some ACME coated 185gr SWC bullets, and some 230gr coated RN in today that I will be loading this weekend. I am having a hard time finding load data online. I am using HP-38/Win231. I usually make my 230gr plated RN at 1.25-1.26 with 4.6gr - 4.8gr. I plan on loading the 230gr coated the same as I did my 230gr plated.
- Aug 06, 2009 · I have achieved excellent accuracy using the 200 LSWC with many powders and charge rates. I agree with crshooter, I think it's the line up more than the load. Some folks "settle in" at the end of shooting session, some become more flinch prone toward the end; eveyone's different. My pet .45 ACP, 200 gn LSWC load with 231 is 4.4 gns.
Stateline Bullets is the premier provider and manufacturer of Cast Lead Bullets and reloading supplies. Our hard lead cast bullets for pistols and rifles are made of the highest quality foundry alloy and are triple hand sorted to guarantee you the best reloading bullets and shooting supplies the market has to offer, all at competitive prices.
- Bad shoulder, Can't shoot my 200 gr, 45 ACP reloads anymore. I have roughly 650 count, 200 gr lead SWC loaded with 3.6 gr Bullseye powder. 15 cents each. I have been reloading 45 and 38 for over 30 years and never had a misfire or squib. They have always ejected fine with a standard … Continue reading 45 ACP 200 gr Lead SWC Reloads →
Cartridge Name: 45 ACP Cartridge O.A.L.: 1.205" Max Velocity: 1250 fps . Load data for our Superior Plated Bullets® can be found in any manual or on any powder manufacturer’s website. Cast or jacketed data with the same grain weight and profile will work with our bullets. You can use a taper or a roll crimp. Don’t over crimp the brass ...
- .45 ACP 255 gr. SWC Bevel base. (BHN 15) This is a heavy for caliber bullet for the, it is a .45 LC sized done .45 ACP and .45 Auto-Rim. 3 boxes will fit in a USPS flat rate box.
.45 ACP (Speer Reloading Manual #14) reloading data with 174 loads. Using bullets from Speer TMJ Match SWC, Speer GDHP or TMJ FN, Speer TMJ FN, TMJ Match SWC or GDHP, Speer LSWC, Speer Colt JHP, Speer TMJ RN, Speer GDHP SB or GDHP, Speer LRN.